Compliments On Girl

 COMPLIMENTS....!


1.Couses of your beauty, I often argue with the moon.



2.Really you are definition of beauty.



3.You take my eyes for see your self.
   You take my mind for think about your self.
   You can take my whole body for touch your self.
   But plz don't take my heart, Because you gonna die for
   yourself.



4.I don't know what beautiful is?
   I just know, which is looks like you, That is beautiful.



5.My health is directly affected by your smile. people often ask
me the secret of health charge.



6.Somebody make me fool. He told me that,"Time never stop for anyone".Yes I saw, On your smile time stop for a moment.






7.Your smile is ray of sunshine in winter day.



8. The sun is hijacked by clouds .
Clouds are demanding to see your smile for releasing the
 Sun.





9.Your feeling is like little drops of rain.
   Its like a cold air flowing in a summer.
   You are heat of sun in a winter.
   To be honest you are something like god.





10.My name with you name seems like a beautiful morning attached with a beautiful evening.





11.I am richest person of the world. Because my wife always wear a world expensive makeup of smile.




12.I can prove it, Yes you are more beautiful as compare to
     moon.Becouse it cant smile like you. It can not hug me like
     you when am crying. It can not  love me like you.
     It can not be a feeling like you. It can not be gorgeous like.
     It can not  me laugh like you. It can not be like you. So how
     could I say,that moon is more beautiful as compare you.
 It never be beautiful like you.




13.When I see your smile. Then am sure smile is also come to you, for learn how to smile.


14.Often people said to me you are striper of moon beauty.But am sure moon is striper of your beauty.


15.
When am in school time. Then my memory is very week. I don't remind anything. But when I saw you smile, then I don't need to remind it again. thank you to realize me. yes I have a great memory.





16. When I want to know, What is heaven?
Then I make you smile.
When I want to know, What is life?
then I hug you tightly.
When I want to know, What is peace of heart?
Then I Hold your hands.
When  I want to know, What is love?
Then I try to go away from you.
When I  want know what is God.
Then I close my eyes and feel yourself.

12. Cupids flower bloom in your eyes.
Whither even you look on.
There itself strew the aroma.


13.If I had a chance to become a part of you.
 I choose to be a precious tear.
I would take place in your heart.
Born in your  lips.
Lives on your cheeks.
And dead on your lips.


14.All night are looks beautiful,when you are with me in my arms.
All days are colored when you are work with me.
All evening are peaceful when you walk with me.
Every morning is like heaven when you wake up with me.
I wanna Every moment will be very spacial,Will you marry with me?


15.I do not know counting of trillion.
But I want to say something with my heart.
If the water one drop is equal to your one happiness.
Then I  will give you entire sea in present.


16.If Someone ask me,"What is beauty"?
Really I have your name in reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment