Compliment On unknown girl.

1. I think, My sleep getting affair with you.
The whole night it missing from my eyes.

2. I am shocked to see you.
How beautiful you are,How can you see your self in front of mirror.

3. Am hardly sleep in night.
I gave myself greed of your dreams.

4. My eyes disturbing me every time.
When it will open,Then it will try to find you.
When it will close,Then it will dream about you.

5. I do not want to just get you.
There is no dreams of this mad man.
But I have one uncomplaining to god.
What he need make you so beautiful.

6. I heard from the people,"When one star break down in sky,Then someone memorize someone".
If it is that true, Then one day whole sky will be empty,And then blame will be come on me.

7, Often people said to me,"In realty we fallen in love once in  whole life.
But  really whenever i see you, i fallen in love again.

1 comment: