Compliments On Girlfriend Smile

1. My health is directly affected by your smile.People  often ask me the secret of my health charge.

2. You looks so beautiful,when you wears a world expensive makeup of smile.


3. Your can happier my entire world with your one smile.


4. Somebody make me fool.He told me that,"time never stopes for anyone".but yes I saw when you smile then time stopped for a moment.


5. Your smile is solution of my problems.


6. When you smile then my entire world happier. So please can you make my entire life happier?


7. You have most beautiful smile of the world.So I can do every thing for protect your beauty.


8. Hey,.......! I am richest person of the world. Because my wife wears the world expensive make up of smile.


9. Your smile is a ray of sunshine in a winter day.


10. Yes I can prove it you are more beautiful as compare to moon.
Because it cant smile like you.


11. Please always be happy. You smile is the only reason behind my life.


12. Lets find another reason for happiness. You try to find  me and I will try to find you.


13. Your smile can change hell into heaven.


14. Your smile makes you different from thousand million people.


15. Your one smile can buy my all sadness.

16. The sun hijacked by clouds.And they are demanding to see you smile for releasing the sun.

17. Your smile is a big thief.
Because my heart it stolen by your smile.


18. When I see your smile. Then am sure smile is also come to you, for learn how to smile.


19.Hey baby will you walk with me to sea.
I just want to show, How deep eyes of my love.


20.I wish,I could wear your smile.Then I shall be the most charming person of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment