Compliments On Girlfriend

1. You know baby causes of your beauty. I often argue with the Moon.


2. You always looks gorgeous, Because I saw sightliness is also big fan of you.

3. Really you are definition of beauty.



4. I don't know what is life. But when you are with me,then that time really  mean it for me.

5. You take my eyes for see  your self.
You take my mind for think about your self.
You take my whole body for feel yourself.
But do not take heart because,you can  die for your self.
                


6. My name with your name seems like a beautiful evening attached with a beautiful morning.

7. For others you may be just a girl.But for me you are my entire world.

8. You are my twins soul.

9. When you are with me,then I can feel really meaning of heaven.

10. You feeling is like little drops of rain.
Also like a cold air flowing in summer.
You are heat of Sun in a Winter.
To be honest you are something like The God.

11. I don't know what is definition  of beauty.But I just know one thing,which is looks like you ,that one is so beautiful.


12. When The God is going to make you. Then The God is also trying to stop itself to fallen love with you.


13. You are second name of my life.



14. When am in school time. Then my memory is very week. I don't remind anything. But when I saw your smile, then I don't need to remind it again. Thank you to realize me. Yes I have a great memory.


15. When I want to know, What is heaven?
Then I make you smile.
When I want to know, What is life?
then I hug you tightly.
When I want to know, What is peace of heart?
Then I Hold your hands.
When  I want to know, What is love?
Then I try to go away from you.
When I  want know what is God.
Then I close my eyes and feel yourself.


16.If The God have any kind  of face. Then am sure, Then it will looks like you.


17.You are my dream in realty.


18. Now I don't have any vacant space in my heart.
You are booked my whole home of heart.


19. You are Govern of  my heart.whatever you say, it will be done.


20. Often people said to me you are striper of Moon beauty.
But am sure Moon is striper of your beauty.


21.Cupids flower bloom in your eyes.
Whither even you look on.
There itself strew the aroma.


22. I dont know, Who are you for me?
Just by looking you, My life seems to be happy.


23. I Always thinks about that, Why the people robbed in love.
When I saw you,Then I come to know.



24. Air release their odor when you come.
Sun is also get drowned into the sea,After seeing you.
Believe me,Moon is also escape itself behind the clouds.
Stars are also feeling shy, When they saw the illumination in your eyes.
After seeing the manner of your innocence.
Beauty is  also come on their knees.


25. The God said to me,"Do not love,you will gonna be mad for her.''
I said to God,"I  love my madness for Her."


26. I do not have any thing to solicit The God for myself.
The God gave me you, Then it gave me my world.


27. Will you walk with me to Moon.
Because I want break the vanity of Moon.



28. I looked at a beautiful Moon.
And then I looked at you.
And I kept looking at you and. found Moon is not beautiful as you.


29. You are secret of my happy life.
You are second name of my all happiness.
I can rebellion with world for you.
Because your smile is my happier world.


30. I do not know The Counting of Trillion.
But I want to say something with my heart.
If the water One drop is equal to your One happiness.
Then I  will give you entire sea in present.



31. All night are looks beautiful,when you are with me in my arms.
All days are colored when you are work me me.
All evening are peaceful when you walk with me.
Every morning is like heaven when you wake up with me.
Every moment is very spacial,Will you marry with me?



32. If I had a chance to become a part of you.
 I choose to be a precious tear.
I would take place in your heart.
Born in your  lips.
Lives on your cheeks.
And dead on your lips.


33. I said to Moon, I have also a Moon who seems more beautiful as compare to you.
But I swear, She does not have any blur like you.


34.  Often people said to me,"In realty we fallen in love once in  whole life.''
But  really whenever i see you, i fallen in love again.


35. Long have I waited, my beloved,
To write your name on a sheet of white paper.
Your name is enough, to complete,
What better poem can there be?


36. The slight dip of your head on the pillow is still there.
The sheet hold the moist scent of your body,
My hands are fragrant with the smell of your face.
On my forehead is the stamp of your lips,
Your are so close that I cannot see you.
Move away a little,so I can see your face..

37.I wish,I could wear your smile.Then I shall be the most charming Person of The World.
          


38. YOU KNOW BABY?
PEOPLE ARE DREAMS ABOUT YOU.BUT
I AM LUCKY,
BECAUSE YOU ARE MY REALITY.

39.If Someone ask me,"What is beauty."?
Really I have your name in reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment